- Animal Comics
- Ask A Liberal Preacher
- Bible Verses Most Conservative/Fundamentalist Christians Don't Believe
- Book Reviews/Recommendations
- Celebrating Diversity
- Church History
- Critique of Fundamentalists/Evangelicals
- Dumb Church Stories
- Family of Origin 101
- First Baptist Church of Discontent Anywhere USA
- Goofed-up Bible (sarcasm)
- Jesus Comics
- My Family (kinfolk)
- News From Mitchell County (NC)
- People I've Known
- Politics/Current Events
- Pray This Prayer With Me
- Re-thinking and Re-doing church
- Sodom (sarcasm)
- Stuff They Didn't Teach You In Sunday School
- This and That/Grab Bag
- Today's Word (Vocab Builder)
- Verses To Add To The Bible: The Book of Continuing Revelations
- David on Billy Graham’s Net Worth: Making Money Off Of Jesus
- admin on What I’m Reading/Skimming (January 2013)
- Heather on What I’m Reading/Skimming (January 2013)
- R.H. on Gay Marriage Has Never Been Defeated And Never Will Be
- Rick H. on I'm So Tired Of Jesus I'm Renouncing My Christianity, etc.
- DenverJon on 30 Frustrating Minutes – Miss You Mom!
- DenverJon on When Gay Men Act Inappropriately Toward A Heterosexual Man
- Cathy on I'm So Tired Of Jesus I'm Renouncing My Christianity, etc.
- admin on Jesus Comics: Ayn Rand quote (2)
- guy on Jesus Comics: Ayn Rand quote (2)
Tag Archives: deacons
calumny(n.) an attempt to spoil someone else’s reputation by spreading lies (Deacon Jones’ calumny ended up running off ten church members.)
After the worship service several deacons immediately went to the Pastor complaining that Billy Ray Bob’s boy, Jonathan, was disrupting worship with his eyeball trick.
I wish somebody around this church would get some organizational skills. We had a deacons meeting last Sunday and I missed the first five minutes of the game.
Do you know any “Christians” who piss in the church’s soup all the time? Let’s see what’s happening at The First Baptist Church of Discontent, Anywhere, USA. Margaret Mouthwater, member, all her life “I can’t believe Billy Ray Griffin got … Continue reading
The Charlotte Observer Just the person for church leadership Bill Clinton may be unfit for office, but God seems to prefer using ‘wrong’ people. The buzzards are circling overhead. Some have already swooped down and are devouring the road kill. The road kill, … Continue reading