- Animal Comics
- Ask A Liberal Preacher
- Bible Verses Most Conservative/Fundamentalist Christians Don't Believe
- Book Reviews/Recommendations
- Celebrating Diversity
- Church History
- Critique of Fundamentalists/Evangelicals
- Dumb Church Stories
- Family of Origin 101
- First Baptist Church of Discontent Anywhere USA
- Goofed-up Bible (sarcasm)
- Jesus Comics
- My Family (kinfolk)
- News From Mitchell County (NC)
- People I've Known
- Politics/Current Events
- Pray This Prayer With Me
- Re-thinking and Re-doing church
- Sodom (sarcasm)
- Stuff They Didn't Teach You In Sunday School
- This and That/Grab Bag
- Today's Word (Vocab Builder)
- Verses To Add To The Bible: The Book of Continuing Revelations
- marie on Billy Graham’s Net Worth: Making Money Off Of Jesus
- David on Billy Graham’s Net Worth: Making Money Off Of Jesus
- admin on What I’m Reading/Skimming (January 2013)
- Heather on What I’m Reading/Skimming (January 2013)
- R.H. on Gay Marriage Has Never Been Defeated And Never Will Be
- Rick H. on I'm So Tired Of Jesus I'm Renouncing My Christianity, etc.
- DenverJon on 30 Frustrating Minutes – Miss You Mom!
- DenverJon on When Gay Men Act Inappropriately Toward A Heterosexual Man
- Cathy on I'm So Tired Of Jesus I'm Renouncing My Christianity, etc.
- admin on Jesus Comics: Ayn Rand quote (2)
Category Archives: Bible Verses Most Conservative/Fundamentalist Christians Don’t Believe
Deuteronomy 21:10-14 When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God hands them over to you and you take them captive, suppose you see among the captives a beautiful woman whom you desire and want to marry, and so … Continue reading
There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)
2 Samuel 11:26 – 12:13a 12:9 Why have you despised the word of the LORD, to do what is evil in his sight? You have struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and have taken his wife to be … Continue reading
1 Corinthians 11:5 any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled disgraces her head—it is one and the same thing as having her head shaved.
Luke 6:30 Give to everyone who begs from you; and if anyone takes away your goods, do not ask for them again.
Ezekiel 20:23-25 Moreover, I swore to them in the wilderness that I would scatter them among the nations and disperse them through the countries, because they had not executed my ordinances, but had rejected my statutes and profaned my sabbaths, and … Continue reading
Deuteronomy 14:8 And the pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. You shall not eat their meat, and you shall not touch their carcasses.
“Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.” – Psalm 137:9
If a man lies with a woman having her sickness and uncovers her nakedness, he has laid bare her flow and she has laid bare her flow of blood; both of them shall be cut off from their people. (Leviticus … Continue reading